We’re Committed to Taking Care of the Whole Crew! A message from our CEO Barclay Anthony (the big boss).
What You Need to Know
All our dining rooms are currently open at 50% maximum occupancy on the executive order of the governor.
Before dining at one of our restaurants please read through the following screening questions:
- Have you tested positive or are you awaiting test results for COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you been exposed to a person that is positive for COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you experienced any symptoms for COVID-19—such as:
- Fever (CDC Jun 05, 2020 – Current guidance based on community exposure, for people exposed to people with known or suspected COVID-19 or possible COVID-19.
* For this guidance, fever is defined as subjective fever (feeling feverish) or a measured temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or higher.)
- Cough or Sore Throat?
- Shortness of Breath?
- Loss of Taste or Smell?
- Nausea, Diarrhea or Vomiting?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home and order from a 3rd party delivery partner.
What You Can Do to Help
- If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms, please stay home and enjoy Sea Island through a 3rd Party Delivery service.
- Guests are required to wear masks when not at their tables.
- Respect social distancing when in line to order and when approaching the counter.
- Observe floor markers to help guide you with social distancing.
- Refrain from repositioning tables and chairs.
What We’re Doing
- Guests are required to wear masks and answer the above screening questions before visiting the restaurant.
- All Team Members (including a Certified Manager on each shift) will continue to practice safe food handling.
- All Team Members are trained in the proper use of masks, gloves, and sanitizing products.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between parties.
- Counters, drink stations and all other areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Parties will be limited to 10 guests per table.
- Tables are spaced 6 ft apart and Plexiglass dividers have been installed between booths.
- Dining room occupancy will be at reduced capacity in compliance with the Governor’s ruling.
- Once capacity has been reached, guests may choose to wait in their vehicles or at designated areas outside of the restaurant for their table
- Guests will be notified when their table is ready via a number system.
- Disposable paper menus will be provided. Contactless Menu QR Codes available inside.
Thank You! (for real)
While we are high key excited to welcome everyone back to our restaurant locations, we need to also send a thank you to all our shrimp crew who have stuck by our side during these uncertain and changing times.
An octopus doesn’t have enough hearts to hold our love for you!