OPENING FOR DINE-IN
Sea Island Shrimp House
The Sea Island family is pleased to announce the first steps toward returning to full operation. We are looking forward to welcoming each one of you, our valued guests, to enjoy a safe, comfortable, and delicious dining experience.
Curbside Service will continue to be available at all locations.
Our parking lot will have signs to let you know which parking spaces are designated for Dine-In guests, and which spaces are best for To-Go and Curbside Service.
Reopening of dine-in service at additional locations will be announced at www.shrimphouse.com/locations and via social media.
Sea Island remains dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in safety and cleanliness including the following:
- All Team Members (including a Certified Manager on each shift) will continue to practice safe food handling.
- All Team Members are trained in the proper use of masks, gloves, and sanitizing products.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between parties.
- Counters, drink stations and all other areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Dining room occupancy will be reduced to 50% of normal seating in compliance with the Governor’s ruling.
- Once capacity has been reached, guests may choose to wait in their vehicles or at designated areas outside of the restaurant for their table to be available.
- Guests will be notified when their table is ready via a number system.
- We have revised our seating to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Parties will be limited to 6 guests per table.
- Disposable paper menus will be provided or guests can visit https://www.shrimphouse.com/sea-island-shrimp-house-menu/
Your patience, support, and participation in this process is invaluable. We respectfully ask…
- If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms, please stay home and enjoy Sea Island through a 3rd Party Delivery service.
- Wear a face covering before and after enjoying your meal.
- Respect social distancing when in line to order and when approaching the counter
- We have floor markers to help guide you with social distancing
We appreciate your continued support of our restaurants and team members. People matter most and keeping them safe while in our restaurants is our top priority.