WE ARE OPEN FOR DINE-IN, CURBSIDE AND TO GO
The safety & health of our staff & our guests is our top priority.
1. Have you tested positive or are you awaiting test results for COVID-19?
2. In the past 14 days, have you been exposed to a person that is positive for COVID-19?
3. In the past 14 days, have you experienced any symptoms for COVID-19—such as:
• Fever (CDC Jun 05, 2020 · Current guidance based on community exposure, for people exposed to people with known or suspected COVID-19 or possible COVID-19. *For this guidance, fever is defined as subjective fever (feeling feverish) or a measured temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or higher.)
• Cough or Sore Throat?
• Shortness of Breath?
• Loss of Taste or Smell?
• Nausea, Diarrhea or Vomiting?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please stay home and order from a 3rd party delivery partner.
All dining rooms are currently open at 50% maximum occupancy on the executive order of the Governor. We look forward to welcoming each of our valued guests to enjoy a safe, comfortable, and delicious dining experience. Curbside Service will continue to be available at all locations.
Our parking lot will have signs to let you know which parking spaces are designated for Dine-In guests, and which spaces are best for To-Go and Curbside Service.
Sea Island remains dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in safety and cleanliness including the following:
- All Team Members (including a Certified Manager on each shift) will continue to practice safe food handling.
- All Team Members are trained in the proper use of masks, gloves, and sanitizing products.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between parties.
- Counters, drink stations and all other areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Dining room occupancy will be reduced to 50% of normal seating.
- Once capacity has been reached, guests may choose to wait in their vehicles or at designated areas outside of the restaurant for their table to be available.
- Guests will be notified when their table is ready via a number system.
- We have revised our seating to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Parties will be limited to 6 guests per table.
- Disposable paper menus will be provided or guests can visit https://www.shrimphouse.com/sea-island-shrimp-house-menu/
Your patience, support, and participation in this process is invaluable. We respectfully ask that you comply with the order of our State, County and City ordinances.
- If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms, please stay home and enjoy Sea Island through a 3rd Party Delivery service.
- Wear a face covering before and after enjoying your meal.
- Respect social distancing when in line to order and when approaching the counter
- We have floor markers to help guide you with social distancing
We appreciate your continued support of our restaurants and team members. People matter most and keeping them safe while in our restaurants is our top priority.